Game Format and Rules
Twenty (20) short answer questions per game are written ahead of time by designated doctors.
- Each team will be given the opportunity to respond to a question.
- Ten points are awarded per correct question.
- There is no point penalty for incorrect answers.
- Each team can designate one spokesperson to answer the question.
- If the first team is incorrect, the other team has the opportunity to answer the question.
- Each team has the opportunity to "pass" on a question in the first and second rounds. This question will then go to the next team, which must either "answer" or "pass."
- The four winning teams from Saturday games will advance to the Semi-Finals on Sunday.
- The two winning teams from Sunday games will advance to the Finals on Monday.
- The team with the highest point total will be deemed winner on Monday.
Each Section Secretary will participate as a judge but will not be allowed to judge his/her own Section.